Thursday, July 4, 2013

Shaved legs and other absurd summer turn-offs

While summer days are long and warm, they leave no room for covering your imperfections - you just have to put yourself out there.

However, I have been hit by some awful details that summer has revealed about men I have met. Though everyone, even me and Jo, have their imperfections, we thought it might be useful for you men to check out this list about five features that should definitely be avoided in the summer. I'm pretty sure I'm speaking with the voice of all the woman on the Earth.

  1. Shaved legs

    Few days ago I noticed that a (straight) male friend of mine had shaved his legs. I mean seariously, what is going on? You don't have to be a lady to get laid. We can handle hairy legs. They are okay. Men's legs are not supposed to make us feel like little hobbits in case we've had a busy morning.
     
  2. Pastel colors

    Even though they are hot every summer, they are best worn by babies and teenaged girls.
     
  3. Nudity

    Even though summer is the only season in Northern Countries that enables being naked outside, please don't. No matter what the circumstances - whether it's a beach party, a festival, a summer cottage trip or whatever else - too much nudity is always awkward.
     
  4. Speedos

    Unless you're an Olympics swimmer, see point 3. Five inches of fabric is not enough. And I don't need to be able to see the profile of your penis from 10 meters away from you. Trust me, if I want to know what you have down there, I will find my way. Oh, and pairing them with a T-shirt is only making it worse. A lot worse.
     
  5. Sunburned skin

    Red skin is not only ugly, it also shouts HEY I'M REALLY DUMB AND I DON'T MIND TAKING CARE OF MYSELF. So c'mon. No way dude.
     

So please, guys. Keep these in mind and you might avoid awkward moments and pitiful looks into your direction.

Post by Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment