Saturday, May 25, 2013

Us vs. Me

Ok. Prepare to get emotional with me. 

The situation between me and The Guy I have been talking about has moved into the state where both of us wonder what's the deal and where are we heading. We have been hanging out for over a month now and it has been enjoyable, fun, and sweet in all the imaginable measures. I like him and he likes me. 

But this is the point where the problems usually start. The point where I start freaking out. 

All this happened just too fast. It was just few weeks ago, when he surprised me on my late night run and in this beautiful night of rainy Helsinki I realized that this might be something more than just friends thing. And now we meet every day. We know the schedules of each others' days. We wash our teeth together before going to bed. We don't do dates or stress about how we look or act with each other. We hang out like a married couple. Last night he actually called me darling before going to sleep.

This is all just what the fuck. As selfish, bitchy, and you're-gonna-be-forever-alone it may sound, I don't like the idea of us instead of just me. I don't like sharing my life. I like to be able to isolate for a weekend and not to talk with anyone if I feel like staying in bed watching How I Met Your Mother and eating peanut butter. I like changing my mind every day and being in a bad mood for no reason without being a harm to no one. I like being spontaneous and kissing whomever I like. I'm really good at falling for people, but I really suck at falling in love with anyone.

So, I have a feeling that the thing is either to go big or go home. And you know there's no place like home. 

Post by Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment